A / PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA:
The collection and processing of personal data of users of the Site, necessary to improve the products and services offered, can not be done without protection to prevent abuse.
In France, personal data are protected in particular by the law “Informatique et Libertés” n ° 78-87 of January 6, 1978, the law n ° 2004-801 of August 6, 2004, article L. 226-13 of the Penal Code , the European Directive of October 24, 1995 and the European General Regulation on Data Protection (RGPD) of April 27, 2016 and Law No. 2018-493 of June 20, 2018 adapting the Data Protection Act to the RGPD.
The Site Owner shall make every effort to ensure that its users have the maximum protection of the personal data collected, processed and stored, in particular by applying the principles defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of 27 April 2016, entered effective May 25, 2018.
1- Definition of personal data:
Any information that allows, in any form whatsoever, directly or indirectly, the identification of the natural persons to which they apply: names, postal addresses, telephone number, email, IP address etc, ie all information to identify the user of the Site.
2- The personal data collected by the Site:
Personal information about the user is also collected for the sole purpose of the services offered by the Site (eg among others: name, age, contact details, email, telephone, profession …). No “sensitive” data within the meaning of the Data Protection Act is collected.
The user provides this information with full knowledge of the facts, in particular when he himself proceeds to their input (contact form). It is then specified to the user of the Site the obligation or not to provide this information.
Only information that is adequate, relevant and necessary for the purpose of the Company’s treatment with regard to its activity and the services offered, may be subject to the processing of personal data, so that the interest of the processing and the collection of personal data for the Company is proportional to the protection of the privacy of the user of the Site.
The recipient of the data is the Cham Sports Company, the people working for it to accomplish its missions, as well as BEVOUAK, as subcontractor of the Site Owner, creator of the Site.
3- The reasons for the collection and processing of personal data by the Site:
Personal data are collected and processed for a specific purpose, explicit and legitimate. The data collected by the Site, including the contact form, are solely for the purpose of managing the Customer and Prospects file of the Company, to contact and offer its services to those who wish to do so or to respond to their requests.
4- The lawfulness of the treatment:
The consent of the processing of personal data of the user of the Site is systematically obtained according to the purpose of the treatment (eg when entering the contact form, the order, the subscription to the newsletter).
No personal information of the user of the Site is published without his knowledge, exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold on any support to third parties. Only the assumption of redemption of the Company owner of the Site and its rights would allow the transmission of such information to the prospective purchaser who would in turn be given the same obligation to store and modify data with respect to the user of the site.
The databases are protected by the provisions of the Act of 1 July 1998 transposing Directive 96/9 of 11 March 1996 on the legal protection of databases.
5- The shelf life of the data:
The data retention period is limited: the personal information of the user of the Site kept by the Company owner of the Site can not be indefinitely, once relations are completed.
Depending on the purpose of the treatment, the shelf life is different:
– The clients files and prospects can not be kept beyond the period of retention strictly necessary for the management of the business relationship except for those necessary to establish proof of a right or a contract, which may be archived in accordance with the provisions of the Commercial Code on the shelf life of books and documents created during commercial activities and the Consumer Code relating to the preservation of contracts concluded electronically (in case of contract: conservation in archive 10 years art L.110-4 C. Trade and L.134-2 C. Consumption / management of customer accounts: 10 years art L.123-22 C. Trade).
– The customer data are kept during the time of the business relationship. They can be kept for prospecting purposes for a maximum of 3 years from the end of this commercial relationship.
– The data of the prospects can be kept 3 years as from their collection or the last contact coming from the prospect.
– Audience measurement statistics: information stored in the user’s terminal (eg cookies) or any other element used to identify users and allowing users to be traced is kept for a maximum of 13 months.
– The data for the management of news letters are kept until the person concerned is unsubscribed.
6- The security and confidentiality of the data:
The data contained in the files is hosted by the Cham Sports Company which owns the Site.
Only the Company, its staff authorized to access the Site because of their missions, BEVOUAK, subcontractor of the Company as creator of the site and host provider and its subcontractors, have access to this information, via an access secured.
Your data may be transmitted to service computer service providers of the Site, for its maintenance, its hosting. All measures are taken to ensure the security of your data.
The hosting and storage of data are hosted in or outside the EU area, as specified in the legal notice. The Company makes sure in advance that its hosts provide a sufficient level of data protection, consistent with the conditions imposed by the RGPD.
The controller, whose contact details are specified in Article 7 below, is bound by a security obligation. For this, he takes all necessary measures, including computer, to ensure the confidentiality of personal data collected and processed and prevent any disclosure of information.
Cham Sports Corporation strives to maintain increased monitoring of its computer systems to prevent loss or misuse.
Despite the precautions taken, in case of violation or suspicion of personal data breach, unless there is no risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals, the controller will notify the CNIL, 72 at the latest after having read it.
7- The rights of the Site User on his personal data:
In accordance with articles 13 and 14 of the RGPD of April 27, 2016 and articles 32 and following of the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, amended in 2004 and then in 2018, the Director of Publication of the site referred to in Article 1 mentions legal informs you that you have several rights, relating to the collection of your personal data:
1. right of access, rectification or erasure of your personal data which you can ask to the Person in charge of treatment referred to in the imprint,
2. right to request a limitation of the processing of your personal data,
3. right to oppose the processing of your personal data,
4. right to portability of your data,
5. Right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time.
To exercise these rights, you must make your written and signed request to the Processing Manager, by e-mail or by post, to the following addresses:
120 Place du poilu 74400 Chamonix
Your request must be accompanied by a copy of the identity document with signature of the holder of the room, specifying the address to which the answer must be sent.
The controller will send you a response no later than one month after receiving your request.
6. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL (http / www.CNIL.fr /) if you consider that the protection of your personal data has not been provided by the controller.
8- The modification of our policy of protection of the personal data:
We update frequently our policy of protection of personal data processed by the Site, in particular to take into account changes in information and legislation. It imposes itself on the Utilisator who is invited to refer to it as often as possible in order to become acquainted with it.
B- COOKIES MANAGEMENT:
1- What is a cookie?
When you browse the Site, we collect various data, including the characteristics of the operating system, browser or terminal (computer, tablet or mobile phone) you use, data about your location (including your address IP) or data relating to your interactions with the content of the Site (number of hits on the platform, pages visited and products purchased, advertisements you click …).
This navigation information is collected via cookies or other similar devices. For the purposes of this policy, all of these devices are called “cookies”.
2- What are cookies for and where do they come from?
Cookies can have different purposes, including:
– the improvement of your browsing on the Site and the provision of services that you have expressly requested (for example, the memorization of your shopping cart, authentication to your account …). These are so-called “functional” cookies;
– measuring the audience of the platform to improve performance. These are so-called “analytical” cookies;
– the “social networks” sharing buttons. These are so-called “social networks” cookies.
These cookies are either directly implemented by the Site Owner, or offered through partners (audience measurement solutions and social networks publishers in particular).
The different types of cookies:
So-called “analytic” cookies:
These cookies allow us to know the use and performance of the various sections of the Site, to improve its operation.
The Site uses Google Analytics cookies for audience analysis and marketing performance indicators.
If you want to block the use of Google Analytics cookies: click here
Cookies called “social networks”
The offers published on the Site may be accompanied by a third-party computer application allowing the sharing of content by users of our services on social networks, such as the buttons present under the “Share this page”.
We have no control over the process used by the social networks concerned (Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest) to collect this information and invite you to consult the privacy policies of the latter.
3- How to disable cookies?
At any time, you can oppose the registration of cookies by configuring your Internet browser.
You can change the settings of your browser so that cookies are saved in your device or rejected, either systematically or according to their issuer, or to be informed when a cookie is likely to be saved in your device, to allow you to accept or reject it.
If you have accepted in your browser software the registration of cookies in your terminal, the Site Owner and its measurement providers may perform the processing of your browsing information described above.
If you reject all cookies, you may not be able to use all the services on the Site that require you to be logged in or logged in and you will no longer be able to customize the services that are delivered to you.